The best way to describe my friend is that she is a roaming, multitask-er, sprinkled with much talent. Believe me when I say she is one busy gal! Her gift to us is that she keeps her pulse on the world around us.
Thus the keepers of the stories become known as the Legacy Scribes!
One of the most remarkable aspects of this organization was that 70% of profits from each book were assigned to go to a specific not-for-profit program. The remaining 30% covers production expenses.
The first book was titled Mysterious & Miraculous- Book 1.
This first book proudly supports the K9s for Warriors Program/Rescue.
95% of all K9s brought into the K9s for Wounded Warriors Program/Rescue are adopted from animal shelters.
"A collection of non-fiction testimonies from individuals who claim to have experienced, or observed mysterious and miraculous events, from telekinesis, to angel encounters to dying and living to tell about it. All but 30% of the earnings from this book go to support SUPPORT HOMELESS VETERANS."
Pumpkin Run Pulse
Veterans are honored in this special blog.
To Honor Them
Femme asks that if you have a veteran you'd like to add to this special section of Sibling Synergy, please get in touch with her and she will be so happy to share their story.
Flashpress offers affordable and quality services for website design, development and maintenance.
- Get a website built for $60 USD.
- Get help with basic updates, page additions and publishing assistance for $35 USD per month.
- Photography and photo editing available as well. -
God bless you!